Hey ladies, so I couldn't find any videos other than the first hit on YouTube when I Googled "occupy wall st advertisements" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O_Ao9w1u7c
Just one dudes opinion, but I thought the video was pretty weak as far as advertisements go, considering the whole thing is composed of "plain folks" giving their abbreviated, vague opinions on a super broad range of topics. But hey, it should be pretty easy to break down if we go with it.
I found this video...its a preview to a documentary that requires money to watch the documentary. The preview is only 2 minutes long. I have been just looking at videos but I dont have my notes with me so idk if this even applies to the questions. Let me know what you think!
Hey ladies, so I couldn't find any videos other than the first hit on YouTube when I Googled "occupy wall st advertisements" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O_Ao9w1u7c
ReplyDeleteJust one dudes opinion, but I thought the video was pretty weak as far as advertisements go, considering the whole thing is composed of "plain folks" giving their abbreviated, vague opinions on a super broad range of topics. But hey, it should be pretty easy to break down if we go with it.
Happy Hunting,
Dana K
Hey!
ReplyDeleteI found this video...its a preview to a documentary that requires money to watch the documentary. The preview is only 2 minutes long. I have been just looking at videos but I dont have my notes with me so idk if this even applies to the questions. Let me know what you think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6VZwMAcmrk
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFOWci6yrSs
ReplyDeleteThis one is pretty decent!